Thursday, August 10, 2006

bonnie and clyde's wedding photo



Uhh uhh uhhYou ready B? Let's go get 'em...Look for me Young BCruisin' down the westside highwayDoin' what we like to do our wayEyes behind shades, this necklace the reasonAll of my dates been blind datesBut today, I got my thoroughest girl wit meI'm mashin' the gas, she's grabbin' the wheel, it's true to the heartShe rides wit me - the new Bobby and WhitneyOnly time we don't speak is durin' "Sex and the City"She gets Carrie feva, but soon as the show's ovaShe's right back to being my souljahCuz mami's a rida, and I'm a rollaPut us togetha, how they gon' stop both us?Whateva she lacks, I'm right over her shoulderWhen I'm off track mami is keepin' me focusedSo let's lock this down like it's supposed to beThe '03 Bonnie and Clyde, Hov' and B, holla

Jay Z, "Bonnie and Clyde"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home